- This event has passed.
SH BierBus: Nats vs. Mets
April 30, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 1:05 pm$20.00
Baseball season is upon us
Sauf Haus Bier Hall and Garten is DuPont Circle’s official Washington Nationals meetup point!
Join us as we head to watch our hometown team, The Washington Nationals! Hitch a ride with us to watch the Nationals get a “curly W” against division rivals, the New York Mets.
Your $20 BierBus ticket price includes:
- Safe transportation to the game at Nationals Park in Southeast, D.C.
- A complimentary order of Pretzel Bites
- All-You-Can-Drink Paulaner draft biers on the ride to the park
Here’s how it works:
- Meet at Sauf Haus (1216b 18th Street NW Washington, D.C.) at 11am.
- Check in and get your complimentary pretzel bites.
- Board the Sauf Haus BierBus which leaves promptly at 12:00pm.
- DRINK SOME BIER! All-You-Can-Drink Paulaner on the ride to the park.(Helllo! Beers are $10 a pop at the park!)
- Game time is 1:05 pm
- Our BierBus will transport BierBussers to the stadium and allow guests to stay on the enjoy bier until the beginning of the game.
Join us after the game at Sauf Haus to enjoy Sunday Funday in our rooftop Biergarten!
BierBus>Car Share …duh!
Space is limited. This will sell out. Buy your tickets ASAP. BierBussers must purchase their own ticket to the game.
This is a 21+ event.
Additional Bier Bus Dates